Accepting Resumes for Part-Time Massage Therapists
Sacramento Massage Studio provides professional and therapeutic bodywork in a warm and comfortable environment. We are proud to be a top-rated massage studio located in Midtown, Sacramento.
We are a busy massage studio, which means that opportunities to make money are plenty! We are currently interviewing highly talented, professional, and reliable California State Certified Massage Therapists. It is important that prospective therapists are independent and self-sufficient. At this time, part-time shifts are available.
Therapeutic massage, injury work, and pain management are our specialties.
Excellent Deep Tissue skills are a must.
Reflexology, Prenatal, and Hot Stone massage experience is a plus.
Applicants must possess the following:
– A strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology
– A current CAMTC massage license
– Liability insurance
– Experience with Google Calendar & Google Docs
– Passion for their work
– A positive attitude
– Industry-competitive compensation: Commission plus gratuity. If you do not have an appointment scheduled, you are not required to be at the studio.
– Hourly wages for meetings/training/events
– In-house training (with compensation)
– CEU reimbursement (after 6 months)
– Paid sick time (after 3 months)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your rsumrésumé and availability to relax@SacramentoMassageStudio.com
IMPORTANT: Please do not call. We will e-mail you to set up an interview after reviewing your résumé.